4 audios, approx. 30 mins duration each
When a relationship ends, the emotional pain and recovery journey can be overwhelming. There is a natural time to grieve and wallow a while when a relationship ends, but when this is stopping you from living your life, it’s time to look after yourself.
Heal yourself and believe you will feel better
The end of a relationship can be an emotionally turbulent time, and regular deep relaxation provides an essential, restorative break from a difficult time.
The emotional spikes from talking to or thinking about your ex will lessen, and you will be able to stop understandable but unhelpful behaviour such as constantly monitoring your phone, email and social media, and start to enjoy your own time and space.
These carefully selected audios will enable you to;
- heal the hurt from a relationship end
- deeply relax your mind and body so that you are not suffering from excess stress and emotion
- give yourself a break from beating yourself up and looking for reasons why this relationship is over
- think calmly about past relationships
- feel quietly optimistic about future relationships.